Saturday, March 10, 2012

Waiting To Start.

It's one of my most detrimental faults, I'd say:  the tendency to wait to begin anything and everything I'm curious about doing.  I've become very skilled at analyzing, criticizing, and judging to death most of.... everything in my life.  I'm beginning an end to that and this is my first, action-oriented change.  I promised myself that every day I'd do something that I've wanted to do, or that brings me closer to the goals I'm beginning to admit to owning.  Today it's a blog.  Tomorrow it might just be buying a bulletin board.  But today I've kept a promise to myself and I'm happy with that.   So here I am and it's been started.

A wise friend told me more than once that life doesn't have to be complicated.  Of course it sounded too simple for me to believe at the time, but I'm thinking he might be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment