Saturday, March 24, 2012

Random Thoughts (while watching a movie)

I would like to take a vow of silence, for at least a day, sometime very soon.  (I will write about it)
Kissing and Hugging are very cute things humans do.
Cancer is very scary and a sad sad thing.  I hate it.
I have no idea how long it takes to bake a potato.  I'm baking one right now so we'll see.
Sad people create neat things like art and poetry.
A definite measure of a true/good friend is when you aren't embarrassed in front of them.
I'm alright with having a non-productive day today.
Yes, this idea of silence feels really good.
I'd like to dress up as a cowgirl and go line dancing.
I'd like to spraypaint something.  Like the street.  I'd like to make a grand statement that way.
What's important to me: FUN and LOVING.
I'd like to write more fairytale-like stuff.
I am blogging and watching a movie and just bought a book on Amazon.  I think in addition to a day of silence I am going to have a day without technology.  I'll read my newly purchased book that day to reconcile things.
When I spraypaint the street, I'll also say things like: Have some tea -or- I love this -or- Take pictures -or- Baked potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment